Are you looking for lodges with hot tubs in Scotland? Whether you are looking for a luxury lodges with a hot tub, want to bring the family or the pups, looking for a lodge in the Cairngorms or a hot tub on the North Coast 500, here is my guide to the best lodges with hot tubs in Scotland.
This post uses affiliate links.
Luxury lodges with hot tubs in Scotland
Westside Woodshed, near Edinburgh – The Westside Woodshed is an incredibly stylish Scandi-inspired cottage for two hidden amongst the trees on the west side of Eastfield Farm. This silver-clad timber cottage nestles in its own country garden, with views out over the hills – and from its own wood fired hot tub. Book the Westside Woodshed and find out more about Eastside Farm.
Seabeds, Fort William – on the outskirts of bustling Fort William are the Seabeds, redefining the definition of stylish pods. With kitchenettes, double bedrooms and storage for all kinds of adventure equipment, the luxury Seabeds are perfect for exploring the mountains and hiking paths of Lochaber – the outdoor capital of Scotland . Book Seabeds.
Pet friendly lodges with hot tubs Scotland
Culbin Edge – Hugging the coastline of the Moray Firth is Culbin Forest, which stretches 8 miles between Nairn and Forres. Overlooking the forest (the cabin is aptly named) is Culbin Edge, a luxurious romantic lodge with a fabulous wood-fired hot tub – and the cabin is dog friendly too! Whether you want to explore Moray’s stunning beaches, visit the Speyside distilleries, then this is the perfect lodge with a hot tub for you. Book Culbin Edge
More luxury pet friendly lodges with hot tubs in Scotland:
Romantic hot tub lodges Scotland
The Hideaway Experience – perched above arty-cool Dundee and set in the rolling fields of a 650-acre barley, coo & sheep farm in the Sidlaw Hills are four luxury lodges with hot tubs. With views across seemingly endless barley fields, choose between one of three ultra-modern lodges, the Dreamers, the Honeymooners, or the Lovers, or the cute and cosy (and dog-friendly) the Romantics cottage and settle into your own tiny piece of rural heaven. Book the Hideaway Experience.
More romantic lodges with hot tubs:
- River beds, Glencoe – looking for the ultimate in romantic hot tub lodges in scotland? Then check out River Beds in Glencoe. Offering up the perfect miniature spaces for two, these lodges have hot tubs overlooking the mountains with the river burbling by below.
- Little Fox Lodge Hideaway, Glencoe – overlooking Loch Linnhe at Ballachulish, the Little Fox Lodge is a beautiful wee hideaway for two, complete with a fabulous copper bath and a hot tub out on the terrace.
Family holiday lodges with hot tubs scotland
Loch Lomond Waterfront Luxury Lodges – on the bonnie banks of Loch Lomond are the Loch Lomond Waterfront Luxury Lodges which have two, three or four ensuite bedrooms with giant comfy beds and crisp sheets and an open plan living/dining room with lots of sofas and armchairs to curl up in. and space for the kids to run around. Outside is your lodge’s hot tub and with little-to-no light pollution at Loch Lomond, as soon as it gets dark, all you can see from your hot tub are thousands of stars. Book the Loch Lomond Waterfront Luxury Lodges with hot tubs.
More holiday lodges with hot tubs:
- Lochnagar Lodge, Aviemore – need space for all the family in the Cairngorms? This fabulous holiday lodge with a hot tub has five bedrooms and is located in Aviemore and the Cairngorms National Park. Book Lochnagar Lodge.
- Clovenstone Lodges, Inveurie – in rural Aberdeenshire is the Clovenstone Lodges, family lodges with hot tubs. Sleeping up to 8 – there is also space for eight in the hot tubs too! Book Clovenstone Lodge.
- Red Squirrel Lodge, Boat of Garten – looking for a holiday home rather than a lodge with a hot tub? Red Squirrel has three beds and an outdoor hot tub under the pine trees. Book Red Squirrel. Lodge.
Whitekirk Hill, East Lothian – Beside huge sandy beaches are Whitekirk Hill’s stylish eco-lodges, leisure club, luxury spa, children’s Play Barn and the Orangery & Walled Terrace cafe. With lodges suitable for couples (Weir) which come complete with their own private hot tubs, or for small families (Telpher), groups (Irvine) or a multi family occasion (Laidlaw) the lodges at Whitekirk Hill sleep from 2 to 10. Book Whitekirk Hill.
Glamping in Scotland with hot tubs
Lazy Duck, Nethy Bridge – If you dream of retreating to a tiny log cabin in the woods, then I have the perfect spot for you. With a 5-bed hostel, a beautifully quiet 4-pitch campsite and three romantic eco-huts, the Lazy Duck is a little piece of off-grid heaven. Need to relax? Book into Lazy Duck’s infrared sauna or its fabulous wood-fired hot tub (£10 per couple) and soak by candlelight in 32-degree pine scented waters with a view of the mountains… read more: The Lazy Duck.
More glamping pods in Scotland with hot tubs:
- Loch Lomond Sunset Glamping Pod, Drymen with its hot tub / gazebo perfect for watching the sunset
- Duirinish Pods with Private Hot Tubs, Plockton – seafood heaven
- Skye Cabins, Skeabost – for a taste of wild Skye.
Hot tub lodges Edinburgh
Looking for hot tub lodges Edinburgh? Here are my favourite:
- The Secret Hideaway Penicuik – a glamping pod with a hot tub at Glencourse House near Edinburgh
- Pentland Lodge Gorebridge – a three bedroom holiday home to the south of Edinburgh
- Westside Woodshed – a luxury lodge with hot tub in the Pentland Hills.
- Mountskip Lodges Gorebridge – luxury lodges on the edge of Edinburgh
Lodges with hot tubs Glasgow
- Fulshaw Mill Holidays – glamping pods with hot tubs near Glasgow
- Loch Lomond Luxury Lodges – at Dryman, close to Loch Lomond
- Loch Lomond Sunset Glamping Pod, Drymen
- Ben Lomond, Balloch
St Andrews Lodges with hot tubs
Elderburn Lodges – a cluster of six luxury self-catering cottages located just 10 minutes drive from St Andrews. If you are looking for a St Andrews lodge with a hot tub, Elderburn Lodges are perfectly located for exploring both the town and the coastal villages of the East Neuk but are set in the quiet rolling Fife countryside with views for miles. Book: Elderburn Lodges.
Dundee lodges hot tub / Tayside lodges with hot tub
- The Hideaway Experience – luxury lodges with hot tubs to the north of Dundee.
- Forbes of Kingennie, Dundee
Aberdeen and Aberdeenshire lodges with hot tub
Looking for lodges with hot tubs in aberdeenshire?
- Clovenstone Lodges, Inveurie
- The Invergarry Aboyne – 5 star self catering in pretty Aboyne
- Boutique Farm Bothies – unique accommodation in Aberdeenshire with hot tubs
Love, from Scotland x
I’m Kate – a travel writer and photographer living in Scotland. Love, From Scotland is the Scotland travel guide that shows you where to stay and how to get outside in Scotland.