Thinking of visiting Scotland?
Welcome to Love, from Scotland – the scotland travel blog that shows you how to get outside (mostly) in Scotland.
- Want to see the best bits of Scotland in a short period of time? Here is a central Scotland road trip just for you.
- Driving the North Coast 500? Take a look at my Nc500 tips and tricks.
- Want to get up into the hills? These are my favourite Scottish mountains with the best views.
- Boutique hotel or glamping? Here are 10 fab places to stay in Scotland.
- Like walking and whisky? Head to the Isle of Islay – one of my favourite Scottish Islands.
I’m Kate, an Edinburgh based blogger who moved to Scotland from the Peak District over 20 years ago, fell in love with this beautiful wee country and made it my home. Despite living in the city, I’m a country girl at heart, liking nothing more than planning a road trip to Scotland‘s remotest corners.
Whether you want to stay in a beautiful croft in the highlands or have a micro-adventure in Scotland’s mountains, for those who love an outdoor adventure, Scotland is a dream trip – visiting Scotland’s Islands, driving the beautiful west coast – and a whole lot more in between!
want more? subscribe to receive my newsletter