[instagram-feed user=”_smidge” num=4 width=100 cols=2]
I’m Kate, the Scotland loving travel blogger behind Love, from Scotland. Hello!
Moving to Scotland over 20 years ago from the beautiful Peak District I started Love from Scotland as a way of documenting my mild obsession with dragging my husband B to the remotest corners of Scotland – two years later I’ve travelled all over this beautiful country – from the Highlands to the remote islands.
From bagging a Munro (a Scottish mountain over 3000ft) to discovering the quieter corners of Scotland, cosying up in a cute coastal cottage to checking into a luxury boutique hotel – I hope my site inspires you to get outside and explore Scotland.
A few of my favourite Scotland guides
Working with Love, from Scotland
Are you a brand, PR, DMO or do you have accommodation you’d like to feature on Love From Scotland? I am a Scotland travel writer, photographer, proud ambassador for Visit Scotland, a GetOutside champion for the Ordnance Survey & I occasionally produce wee videos for the BBC. From media trips to accommodation features, web and SEO copywriting, photography & videos for social media, destination promotion and brand ambassadorships – I can help! Why not get in touch for a chat?
My favourite campaigns
- How to drive the SWC300 / Visit South West Scotland
- Where to stay in Galloway and South West Scotland / Visit South West Scotland
- How to get outside in Fife video guide / Welcome to Fife
- Visit Orkney spring campaign / Visit Orkney
- FAM trip to Aberdeen & Aberdeenshire / Visit Aberdeenshire
- Adventure tourism film campaign / Outer Hebrides Tourism
- How to road trip in Scotland video / BBC Scotland (7 million views)
- How to bag a Munro video / BBC Scotland (786k views)
Find me elsewhere
- Scottish Field Magazine / Five Top Bloggers Who Celebrate Scotland
- BBC Scotland / What’s so great about climbing Scotland’s mountains?
- Ordnance Survey / Guide: Loch Lomond and the Trossachs National Park
- National Trust for Scotland / Fall in love with Scotland’s remote corners
- Orkney.com / Love from Scotland visits Orkney
Love, from Scotland x